Monday, July 25, 2011

Holy Jesus. What are these goddamn animals?

Hello all, I'm Sophia. I've had a blog or two in the past and I decided it was time again to ramble about my life to strangers who probably aren't reading this anyway *forever alone*.  I just recently moved to that ol' place of sin your grandma loves, yes.. Las Vegas. I've always wanted to live here,  I knew it was only a matter of time. I'm a n00b in this city, so I have lots to learn. So far I know it's hotter than walrus balls, and that's just not gonna change. Irrelevant. My intentions (tell your fathers) are good. I wish to give you all a peek at how I view life here in the LV.

So far the only thing I have to say is the obvious, people come here to escape reality. That's the beauty of living in Las Vegas, nothing is real. I walk down the street and there is a giant sphinx staring at me or 1,000 Elvis's luring me in with their wigs and their bellies.  As it was written once: "...after a while you learn to cope with things like seeing your dead grandmother crawling up your leg with a knife in her teeth" -HST




So, Farewell my fiends.. Please stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment