Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Not So Very

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I guess I've been busy not updating.

I've had some good days, mostly spending time with my honey, going to our favourite thrift stores and a party at the Caesar's Palace.

That's my honey in a dance battle, and that's me cheering him on... A typical Saturday night.

In the time I've spent not updating I've watched the entire series of RuPaul's Drag Race. I've never wanted to birth a drag queen more in my life! I'm hoping that if I birth, kid will come flying out in pearls and feathers lip-syncing for his LIFE. And I can't decide if I should dress kid in girl's clothes to train him for the life style... either I will produce something FABULOUS or homicidal. It's a risk I am willing to take.


This has only little to do with living in Las Vegas, even though it may be the drag capital of the world. I am waiting for adventures to kick in. Soon I will fly to LA and bring some people back with me and we will adventure to the fullest. I have lots of visitors in the works and my largest goal is to unpack and buy sheets... I know, I'll stop, the excitement must be killing you!!

Farewell for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment